What is the best way to learn affiliate marketing? There’s so many “gurus” out there claiming that their course is the best, and that you’ll make $200/day if you follow their teachings. But from my experience, most of them are complete junk and they leave out a LOT of pieces necessary to be successful.
Best Way To Learn Affiliate Marketing [Bootcamp]
The absolute best affiliate marketing training that I have come across is the Affiliate Bootcamp by Russell Brunson.
Why is it so good?
15 super affiliates gave him their blueprint plans on how they would make a full-time income with affiliate marketing in 100 days or less. By watching these interviews, you will likely start learn affiliate marketing basics and recognize a pattern.
The 30 Days Challenge:
Take it one step further and learn EVERY DETAIL of what it takes to build your successful affiliate marketing business with the 30 Day Challenge.
3 Wildly Successful Entrepreneurs teach you:
- Russell Brunson (creator & owner of Clickfunnels)
- Steve Larsen (affiliate & network marketer expert)
- Julie Stoian (online agency creator expert)
It’s $100, but I guarantee it will be the best $100 you ever invest into your affiliate business.
They cover EVERY aspect of affiliate marketing. I mean EVERYTHING you need to know. This course is no joke, you literally need to plan ahead and give yourself 1-2 hours of free time every day for 30 days because you will learn so much valuable information. You’ll understand concepts about lead generation, content marketing, email marketing, sales funnels, and offer creation.
If you don’t believe me, here’s my proof….
my weekly commissions BEFORE the challenge:
my weekly commissions AFTER the challenge:
- Topics are covered in full detail
- All necessary topics are covered
- There is a support group provided
- Workbook/Worksheets provided
- Daily coaching & accountability
- Good value for the cost
- Not free, costs $100
- Takes about 2 weeks to receive the physical bonuses
- Lots of content – can be overwhelming if you don’t put in the time & effort
- No one-on-one coaching (group setting)
You might also like this: Free Traffic with Million Leads for Free